Jump to content
GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

fixedmachine

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Contact Methods

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Warsaw, Poland

fixedmachine's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

0

Reputation

  1. You're FAST! Thanks. Works great. One bug less.
  2. It's not exactly LoaderMax issue, but Adobe Loader class problem which is used by LoaderMax. I'll not be explaining everything from the beginning, because there is already great article about this problem from Steven Sacks: http://www.stevensacks.net/2010/05/28/f ... aded-swfs/ Adobe created TechNote: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/838/cpsid_83812.html where they even suggested 2 solutions. In attachment are my test files, so you could test it yourself.
  3. Thanks! Now everything works just fine But there is another issue, which was my primary issue I want to show you, but I've stuck on that content/rawContent problem It's about Runtime Shared Libraries which are now popularized by the new Text Layout Framework added to CS5. I'll write another post about that problem.
  4. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't get access to the content from loaded SWF. This should be obvious task. I'm using onInit event so everything should be fine. Here is my simple code: package { import com.greensock.*; import com.greensock.easing.*; import com.greensock.loading.*; import com.greensock.plugins.*; import fl.events.*; import flash.display.*; import flash.events.*; import flash.text.*; import nl.demonsters.debugger.MonsterDebugger; public class Main extends MovieClip { public var _loader:LoaderMax; public var _swfLoader:SWFLoader; private var debugger:MonsterDebugger; public function Main() { debugger = new MonsterDebugger(this); _init(); } private function _init():void { _loader = new LoaderMax(); _swfLoader = new SWFLoader("contentSWF.swf", {name:"mc_content", container:this, x:0, y:0, onInit:_onInitHandler}); _loader.append(_swfLoader); _loader.load(true); } private function _onInitHandler(event:Event) { trace(event.target.content.testRect); } } } contentSWF.swf contains only one element on the stage - rectangle named testRect. I think that I should have access to it through content property, but I have an error: ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property testRect not found on flash.display.Sprite and there is no default value. at Main/_onInitHandler() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent() at com.greensock.loading.core::CommonLoader/_initHandler() at com.greensock.loading::SWFLoader/_initHandler() I've got some weird listing in MonsterDebugger too. Sometimes it shows that there is nothing inside mc_content (sprite): and sometimes that it contains my testRect but inside another instance MovieClip: Am I doing something wrong? Or it's a bug? I'm using 2010-06-01 (version 0.81) of LoaderMax. All my test files in the attachment.
  5. I don't really know what causing that error: flash player or LoaderMax itself. Always escaping file names will do the trick probably. You know it's an "edge case scenario" for English users, but for others this could be really annoying problem especially in case when everything is automated and Flash developer isn't responsible for files on the server.
  6. Hi Jack! Wow! LoaderMax has a potential to become best loader for flash I think that we'll be asking 'how we could live without it before?' (just like with TweenMax). Thanks for another great tool! After a little bit of testing, I've found that there is a problem with loading files with non-latin UTF-8 encoded characters in names. I know that normally we should avoid using it in URLs but for now there are even internationalized domain names with unicode characters, so we should take this into consideration. I uploaded test file with Polish characters in name here: http://test.wlodkowski.net/loadermax/zażółćgęśląjaźńZAŹÓŁĆGĘŚLĄJAŹŃ.jpg so you could test it yourself. I just slightly modified your original demo sites.xml file so now it using UTF-8 encoding and defines the same jpg file but first time with unescaped utf-8 characters and another time escaped: XML available here: http://test.wlodkowski.net/loadermax/sites.xml When you try to load file with name defined with unescaped utf-8 characters this error will occur: If you try to load file with escaped file name, everything is fine. I'm using 2010-05-28 (version 0.65) of LoaderMax. I hope that this will help in some way
×