Jump to content

JRockFTW last won the day on April 9 2013

JRockFTW had the most liked content!


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


JRockFTW last won the day on April 9 2013

JRockFTW had the most liked content!

JRockFTW's Achievements


Newbie (1/14)



  1. Jack/Carl I added this to my SWFLoader instantiation using the vars. context: new LoaderContext( false, new ApplicationDomain() ), It now appears to be working as expected. This may be something the Adobe Flash IDE is doing for me under the hood. Thanks for getting me in the right direction. Your support has been excellent!
  2. Carl, Yes, I have tried versions 1.4 and 1.6 of the stand alone debug Flash Player thinking it may have been an Adobe update that caused it, but to no avail. Double-clicking the swf simply yielded a black stage so I attached various versions of the stand alone debug Flash Player into remote debug sessions in Adobe Flash Professional and only there was I able to find out how far it was getting in the load process. If I untrust C:\Temp I get a security sandbox exception. But it does fire the complete event with an exception on stage access. But with that folder trusted I get no exceptions or errors, but also no complete event being fired. Jack, The SWF is being used as a rendering engine, driven by an external XML that describes the multimedia resources and paths to the resources to be rendered. The beauty of it is that it can be loaded into itself and be pointed at a different XML to show a window like view of multimedia. There isn't a risk of recursion as it is managed by the application creating the XML. I have published the SWF with access to "local files only" as you mentioned. My main document class is not extending any custom object. I have not specified for the swfLoader to reference a new application domain and I will try that approach next. I am also trying to visual what the easiest way to give you something to work with, as this swf is an engine that relies on several elements working together and my company is very finicky with intellectual property . Once again, I am truly grateful for the timely support.
  3. Further information... The loaderMaxQueue reports 98.9% progress, the inner swf doesn't complete and subsequently the loaderMaxQueue also doesn't complete.
  4. Here's the code in question... Pretty basic. The loaderMax instance has it's load function called outside of the scope of this .as file. override public function loadObjects( loaderMaxQueue:LoaderMax, scaleHelper:ScaleHelper, displayObjectContainer:DisplayObjectContainer = null ):void { this._loadTime = new Date().time; this._readyTime = new Date().time; this.scaleHelper = scaleHelper; this.displayObjectContainer = displayObjectContainer; this.dispatchEvent( new ResourceAddedEvent( this, ResourceAddedEvent.INSETSHOW ) ); this.showXMLPath = showXMLPath; this._swfLoaders = new Vector.<SWFLoader>(); var swfLoader:SWFLoader = this.getSWFLoaderInstance(); this._swfLoaders.push( swfLoader ); loaderMaxQueue.append( swfLoader ); this._containerSprite = new Sprite(); } private function getSWFLoaderInstance():SWFLoader { var swfLoader:SWFLoader = new SWFLoader( "C:\\Temp\\Main.swf", { bgColor: 0x000000, width: this.layout.width * scaleHelper.ScaleFactorX, height: this.layout.height * scaleHelper.ScaleFactorY, name: "C:\\Temp\\Main.swf", autoPlay: false, scaleMode: com.greensock.layout.ScaleMode.STRETCH, visible: false }); swfLoader.addEventListener( LoaderEvent.COMPLETE, onLoaderEvent, false, 0, true ); swfLoader.addEventListener( LoaderEvent.ERROR, onLoaderEvent, false, 0, true ); return swfLoader; } private function onLoaderEvent( loaderEvent:LoaderEvent ):void { try { var swfLoader:SWFLoader = loaderEvent.target as SWFLoader; swfLoader.removeEventListener( LoaderEvent.COMPLETE, onLoaderEvent ); swfLoader.removeEventListener( LoaderEvent.ERROR, onLoaderEvent ); this._loadTime = new Date().time - this._loadTime; switch( loaderEvent.type ) { case LoaderEvent.COMPLETE: this._containerSprite.addChild( swfLoader.content ); break; case LoaderEvent.ERROR: Main.logger.updateLog( loaderEvent.text ); // @todo throw error... break; } this._loaded = true; } catch( err:Error ) { trace( err.getStackTrace() ); } }
  5. Unfortunately, with the latest api it gets as far as [sWF] C:\TEMP\Main.swf - 2795134 bytes after decompression And that's it, no signs of life after that. It will be very hard to reduce down to a base case as this is not a small project. I'll keep fiddling around with it. I am just unsure as to why it works when launched from Adobe Flash Professional but not launched by a manual double-click.
  6. Thanks for your timely response Carl. I'll do some sanity checking on my end and report back if I face further issues.
  7. VerifyError: Error #1053: Illegal override of onInitTween in com.greensock.plugins.TransformAroundPointPlugin.
  8. I'm attempting to load my main swf into itself. When I publish the swf via FlashBuilder to Adobe Flash Professional, the SWFLoader loads the swf into itself and dispatches a complete event. When I double click the resultant published swf from Windows, SWFLoader is not dispatching the complete event. Waiting for Player to connect... [sWF] C:\workspace\Flash\Test\bin-debug\Main.swf - 2795134 bytes after decompression LOGGER>>Fri Apr 5 13:06:14 GMT-0400 2013::Main LOGGER>>Fri Apr 5 13:06:14 GMT-0400 2013::addedToStage LOGGER>>Fri Apr 5 13:06:14 GMT-0400 2013::onLoaderInfoComplete LOGGER>>Fri Apr 5 13:06:14 GMT-0400 2013::loadXML LOGGER>>Fri Apr 5 13:06:14 GMT-0400 2013::Loading[C:\TEMP\Data.XML] LOGGER>>Fri Apr 5 13:06:14 GMT-0400 2013::onStageVideoAvailability[AVAILABLE] LOGGER>>Fri Apr 5 13:06:14 GMT-0400 2013::*** STAGE VIDEOS AVAILABLE[4] *** [sWF] C:\TEMP\Main.swf - 2795134 bytes after decompression Even when both 'Main.swf' instances are the same physical file, for example C:\TEMP\Main.swf loads C:\TEMP\Main.swf, it doesn't fire LoaderEvent.COMPLETE.