Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


0 Newbie
  1. We are using the greensocks.swc in our project, and got what appeared to be an error stemming from that code, so I put in the source from the git repo instead, but it makes references to UIComponent, which is not in out project (it is not Flex), so I needed to remove some classes to get things to compile. So, I wanted to bring this to your attention in case it is something you'd like to address. The files I removed to get things to compile were: FlexContentDisplay.as FlexBlitMask.as btw- after recompiling with the source code, I was not able to reproduce the bug... Regards, Hudson