GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gmullinix

Possible bug with reversed timeline, only with v2.1.2?

I have a timeline hooked up to a simple slider/carousel style div. Everything works fine when playing forward through the timeline. However, when I try to reverse the timeline, it gets stuck about halfway through and will not animate back to the start. This bug does not occur when using TweenMax-2.0.0.

Please check out the Codepen and let me know if there is anything wrong in my code or if there's a different issue.

See the Pen PLxavJ by gem0303 (@gem0303) on CodePen

Thanks for reporting this. I apologize for the hassle. I'm traveling at the moment but I'll look into it as soon as I return and get back to you. Thanks for your patience.

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on this? (Apologies if you're still travelling and haven't been able to look into it yet.)

Sorry about the delay. Yes, I hope to look into this by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Phew! After several hours of hunting, I figured out the issue. Thanks so much for reporting this and for being patient with my travels. There was indeed a regression in 2.1.0 through 2.1.2 that could affect reversed timelines that have a pause added with addPause(). It should be resolved in the next release which you can preview (uncompressed) at https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdpn.io/16327/TweenMax-latest-beta.js

Does that resolve things for you? 

• Like 1

Yes, works perfectly. Thank you! ?

• Like 1