GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heftzwecke

Job: Simple Logo animation for landingpage in 24hrs

Dear community,

I will need to setup up a very simple landingpage for my company within the next 24 hours (I'm optimistic to get by with that). It would just be nice to have some kind of small logo-animation. I'm thinking about how to improve the look and feel a bit and came up with some simple ideas.

But as I'm a total greensock-noob it's impossible for me to do anyway - I thought maybe someone is out there who is experienced and fast enough to get something done in that short time. If u think u are able to help me out, I'll be happy if you PM me. I'll get some sleep now and will check back in around 4-5 hours.

I'm totally open for your price suggestions, can pay in crypto or paypal (for example) and I'm willing to get into audio/video to speak about it - your call. 

I thought would be worth to give it a shot here. Maybe I'm lucky - thanks in advanced!

Hi @heftzwecke,

Welcome to the forums! And I hope you have managed to get some rest with your power nap.

Have you got any responses from this post? Do you still need a hand? I'm around most of the day today if you're still scrambling.

Heyhey- actually you are my first response ;). Just returned from lunch and I'll be here till the next hours. I would b happy if you find time for me. I'll write you a PM for further comms.

• Like 1

Same here, just back from lunch. Sounds like we're on the same timezone.