GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alwayzambitious

Non html/js question - is there Greensock merchandise available to purchase

I would love to wear a t-shirt that has a big green sock on it especially to show support. I think you guys are as big of a brand to devs as google linkedin and other brands..  ( Maybe you guys should have a general thread to not mix code and non code questions )

Thanks,

alwayz

• Like 1

hey Alwayz,

I'm sure you would look stunning in a GreenSock t-shirt. We don't have a store yet for such things but we've talked about it. 

Really glad to have your support and interest. 

• Like 1

+1 for buying a greensock t-shirt !!

• Like 2

For now, we can just wear one green sock everywhere :)

• Like 3

Yay! Would totally rock this around the office.

• Like 2

Ha ha! This is kind of ironic. I just came back from visiting a factory that does embroidery. I'm working on a way to convert SVGs into embroidery files, and one of my test runs was the GreenSock logo. Maybe next time I'm up there I can get some extra stuff made for some of the GreenSock fans.

• Like 4

Hmm, selling a single bright green sock is bound to confuse people wanting a pair. Think of all the dryers that would get blamed for eating the other half of the pair.

I would get a huge kick outta seeing a fellow green tweener wearing a shirt (and needing to know where the person got it). I think I'm going to have to orde myself one. Thanks for the info folks!

• Like 1

Okay, sorry for the double post, but I just ordered my shirt. Flaunt my inner geek and all that. Jack, tell your buddy thanks for getting some merchandise ideas going. It's appreciated for us fans of you and Carl and the team.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

+ 4 for t-shirts, perhaps black hoodies (of course). I thought I had seen them in the past? c'mon!

• Like 1